¿Saben de alguna buena app que funcione como calculadora científica en mi móvil?
Publicado 11 julio 2013 - 18:23
Android's #1 Scientific Calculator. A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
One of the Best Calculators for iOS devices. CalcMadeEasy FREE version comes with fully functional Scientific Calculator and Notepad with automatic note taking capability. Once start using this, you won’t go to other calculator. It has easy to use tab based interface for easy navigation, built-in auto-note taking capabilities which will automatically record calculations.
PLEASE see Help ('?') and Settings after app installation to learn Tips and get the best out of your App.
##Calculator: Supports all general scientific and math calculations. Supports all screen orientations for iPad.
*Option to access universal constants.
*Swipe to historical values.
*Tap to copy-paste.
*See Calculator Help/Tips ('?') on top toolbar to learn all features.
##Notepad: App has auto-note taking capability. This allows you to refer your calculations in future. You can also add custom content to notes.
|Preguntas||Iniciado Por||Estadísticas||Último Mensaje|
- 0 Respuestas
- 11 Visitas
- Ayer, 18:27
- 4 Respuestas
- 76 Visitas
- David Pricop
- 06 dic 2017
- Trending Topic 7 Respuestas
- 170 Visitas
- 23 nov 2017
- Trending Topic 9 Respuestas
- 7.827 Visitas
- 22 nov 2017
- 0 Respuestas
- 145 Visitas
- Andres Felipe Marcelo
- 19 nov 2017